I hope this message find you well. This want to be a reminder of the topics to be discussed on next Memory friday. I'have just add a new topic that seems interesting to discuss .Please feel free to add any topic if neededr:
- Thesaurus of Thesauruses. How does it work? When can we apply it?
- The issue of a new generation of Daedalus developers that will take care of Daedalus and our memory projects (discussed during the last round table at the 25th anniversary)
People Under study (Informant file)
- Incorporation of family unit or other possible solutions (any evolution about this topic?)
- Biographical milestones: Possibility of linking related documents, bibliography... (Example: Events. "Woman and Memory" Project
- Indexation of People under study
How the new kind of maps Worked by Universidad de Cadiz can be adapted to memory projects. (We would like to invite Elena Moreno Pulido to explain in a more detailed manner how it works) @elena
Other ways of visualising data on the web: dynamic graphics (power bi style).
A proposal to simplify the "Consultation to documentary collections" and integrate the information in the document section, the aim is to eliminate one layer and simplify the structure.
See you on 26th January!
I remind you the link to Memory Friday Meeting
@Alex @Arancha @Mariajobrador @elena